Friday, May 23, 2008

10 Reasons

April 15, 2007

1. I love that you apologize when you think you've done something wrong, even though you haven't.

2. I love that you think of me in the exact same way i think of you.

3. I love that we can talk for hours on end, and that I can be with you, from a distance, till the early hours of the morning.

4. I love that we compliment each other in so many ways.

5. I love that you accept things about me that others cannot.

6. I love your voice - and that sexy accent. (especially when you say certain words, like "nice")

7. I love that you give me the freedom that I had never had.

8. I love that you have given me so much of you.

9. I love that we have a mutual respect and understanding towards one another.

10. I love that I have finally found my match, my equality, and my other half.

How can it be anything but...?

No comments: