Friday, May 23, 2008

A Song for Nick

April 18, 2007
Forever

I fell asleep in my closet
with the last thought of YOU being on my mind.
Woke up this morning,
to see your beautiful face, so well defined.

And my days are brighter
with thoughts of you, and a smile comes to my face.
You fill me with so much hope,
and the emptiness I had is now replaced.

I will hold you forever,
never leaving your side.
You've torn your way into me,
awakening everything that had died.

You put the pieces back together
in my broken dreams
You sewed my shadow back on
and set my soul at ease.

I found the truest of love
and I will never let that go.
I'm swimming in euphoria,
looking forward to tomorrow.

(Nick, you have my heart and soul for eternity - do whatever you want with it, because it is now yours.)

No comments: