Saturday, May 24, 2008

Can't Stop the Music

It's not like i purposely remain in the sap stages, but it's not going away. It always goes away by now. It's still new, but now with a history. And i can't help that I think of him every night before i go to bed, and every morning when i wake up, and in-between. Then again, if he were there, I wouldn't have to think.

I'd still give him the sky, even after it's fallen on me.

I've never been in love with someone for this long...any other relationship, by now, I'd have faded from the in-love to just love. Maybe it's distance proving that my heart can sustain emotion.

I want the missing to end and I want our life to begin. Too much insecurity lurks in the miles that seperate us. Moments become memories as the fog clouds the future.

Still there, jumping over every hurdle in a never ending race - is my heart.

No comments: