Saturday, May 24, 2008

Love Letter

To the Love of My Life,

It's never been so true. it's never been like this. And this is probably why I've been so scared. I've never been lucky in love, as I had been blinded too many times. This time, i see us clearly, and everything I want to feel is in my heart...but, it's the "far away" - the "absence" - the uncertainty of what comes next that makes me believe karma is out to get me.

I have never been so happy (and sad) in all my life - and even though i want to erase most of the last few months from memory (I can never listen to "All I Want For Christmas is You" again...believe me, I tried), I still feel as though I found that perfection that was made for me - like the fact that you're not perfect makes you perfect for me.

If I ever were to lose you for whatever reason, I would be losing a large piece of my heart, as well as existing with a broken spirit, never to be mended by anything or anyone again.

You're still just as beautiful to look at now as you were the first day I laid my eyes on your avatar - April 3rd, 2007 - and i'm so glad that I got to know the real you...to see the real you...to be with the real you...

I wish I could ask you to love me forever...to be in love with me forever...to never ever let me go no matter what - but i can't dictate your feelings in the future. All I know is that You will be the last love of my life, and i could never let you go - especially after all the wonderful things you have done for me.

Forgive me for my fears. I love you for life. always will.

Me

No comments: