Saturday, May 24, 2008

Left Tricep

May 20, 2007

My left tricep is killing me - as well as anything I press to my ear. Don't get me wrong - i'm not complaining...as - a: It's all worth it, considering that it's from the phone conversations I have with my baby (imagine holding a phone to your ear for 6 or so hours every night) and b: at least I'm getting a work out...of course, my left tricep is probably a little more developed than my right...but, then again, i've always had more strength in my right arm, anyways - so, i guess it's an even development.
And to be honest, i really wouldn't have it any other way - for the time being - as this is the closest he and I can get to each other.
I fell asleep on the phone with my baby last night...and listening to him sleep from the other end of the phone is always a comfort to me. For some reason, i tend to sleep better when this happens.

No comments: