Friday, May 23, 2008

My Nick(otine) Addiction

may 12, 2007


I wanna be the smoke you inhale
so I can get closer to your heart –
feel you from the inside.
I wanna be your satisfaction
so I can calm your mind
and set your soul at ease.
I wanna fit in your pocket
so you can take me everywhere
and pull me out whenever you need me,
as well as press myself close to you
in your living day to day.
I wanna be the cloudy sky
you look up in
that always brightens your day.
I wanna be the rain that falls on your skin
so I can caress every part of your body
as I filter down.
I wanna be the pillow
that you lay your head on,
so I can give you the sweet dreams you deserve.
I wanna be the comforter
that warms your body at night
and wraps you in your peace.
I wanna be the things you touch.
I wanna be the things you see.
But, most of all,
I wanna be your everything.

No comments: